Saturday, November 28, 2009

Books!

Here's some more books with Superman!

dcsh_tpb_supermanquizbook.jpg

You'd think I'd have this Superman book in my collection, given how much of a trivia buff I am! Does anyone else find it bizarre that there's a blurb touting "authentic Superman comic book cartoons" on the cover? Perhaps it would've been better to say, "Illustrated with vintage Superman drawings"?

dcsh_tpb_supermanstory.jpg

I've never seen a copy of this paperback book before, although I have a children's book called "Superman: From Krypton to Metropolis" that covers the same ground, I'd imagine!

dcsh_tpb_suprmanpuzzle.jpg

I'm sure if I latched onto a copy of this, I'd end up breaking the spine trying to scan the puzzles to post here or on the Random Acts of Geekery!

No comments: