Monday, September 7, 2009

Superheroes Bingo, Book Covers and Wrapping Paper!

Our first item today is a variation on Bingo, featuring the DC super-heroes!

dcsh_bingo1.jpg
dcsh_bingo2.jpg

Click the above photos for larger viewing options. As you can see, it's pretty much replacing B-I-N-G-O with the Super Friends... I suppose it would've been a bit much to replace all the numbers with DC heroes and villains?

dcsh_bookcoverswrap

Next up are a few other items with Superman among the rest of the DC heroes... those book covers are pretty nice, if you ask me! I hope I'll have a larger photo of the Superman one coming up.

The wrapping paper is rather odd, if you ask me... it almost looks like the manufacturer already had a design with the hot air balloons, and just pasted art from DC's Style Guide all over it! Nice to see Supergirl in there along with her better-known cousin, though!

No comments: